See with my vision

See with my vision

Thursday 6 December 2012

THE GIRL WITH GREEN EYES...!!




Ok, it is all about an evening, an evening that compelled me to
keep on thinking about her, thinking about her green eyes, her
innocent accent of speaking and about her injured foot. Ok let me
reduce your complexities regarding the situation I am talking about.
At a sunday evening, standing in front of Javed Habib's saloon
at Sonipat(Harayana)(India). Having discussions  with my
cousin brother regarding my future plans in life, I saw her, and it
felt like I want to see her again and again. Well I dont know why
is this so? But still it felt like......well well keeping my emotions
in control, let me tell you further. She was driving her black Activa
and just passed by us, and I just wished in my mind to see her again
knowing that it is not so possible to happen. So considering the
possibilities, me and my brother again went into our crucial discussions.
Although my wishes never come true, but dont know, what exactly
happened that day, guess what did I see,
Yes I saw her again Coming back towards us, she might be returning
to her home, My heart just melted, and my eyes got stuck to her.
yes and finally she looked at me and then we stared at each other
but, nice moments do not last for long, and never forever.
So she again focused on her driving and me on her :).

Now what, I was just looking at her beautiful green eyes and a big
sound startled me, And I saw her felling down, and my heart
climbing up in my throat. It was a guy with some lady sitting at
his back and their pulsar 180. He just rushed his bike into the
activa and just disappeared, probably he might got suggestions
from someone, how to save his life from there.
I just threw my expensive eye gear, and went towards the injured
activa and injured girl with the green eyes. As no one there came for
help, I realized, that I was standing in India. I feel sorry to say
this but I certainly have to. My brother lifted up the scooty, and
I went to the girl, She was in pain, but not more than me.. are you
fine, I asked, probably a stupid question that time. She spoke
in her majestic voice 'YES' and I just adored everything about her
I hold her hand, and helped her reached her drive, and then I saw
her injured foot, and my feelings turned into aghast. I spoke
'your foot, it is injured..!!' She replied in her firm voice, "Yes, it is
ok, it is just paining, but i will manage it, Thank you very much".
she spoke without a pause. but then it is the time to leave her hand
now, so I did it and helped her get back on her activa.

At last, she looked into my eyes, and I just saw her green eyes,
and our interchange of looks broke when she blink twice, and
said "Bye", "thank you again" were her last words to me, she started her
activa and went off, that time of my life was like, something
is being snatched from me, a very precious thing indeed. But that
is what all about, I din't asked her name, just
watched her going. she just went away and I wish I could meet her again
but again to say that it is not so possible...!!
Well the Irony is that these were the words that I said the last
and saw her, superstitions do exist.
I dont know why the event took place, but it certainly tought
me that how deep a feeling can be, and how sweet a presence
is....!! there are situations that are distinct, I mean they are more
than just attractions, these are feelings more than love, that cannot
be described..!! It is not just attraction, it is Obsession.
It is not for everyone, but is definitely for someone...!!


Keep Reading
VJ....Cheerz..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheerzz VJ