See with my vision

See with my vision

Sunday 9 March 2014

An angel, I met...!!




It was just about that day when I decided to write about her. She came into my life unplanned and certainly got all my attention towards her. She was not just another person in my life, but became the reason of happiness for me. I never thought that she would bring so much liveliness in my life, but it just happened. Now you must be thinking that who is she? Actually even I don’t know about her much but we use to talk sometimes about our daily routines and little gags. Well this blog is not to define what is going in my life, it is just about her, her beautiful eyes, her sweet tone of speech, her smile, the way she understands me and the extent of her maturity. Her expressive nature made me think about the purest soul on earth her, her smile that drives me to the most beautiful memories that I could use to make the garland of. Her remembrance makes me smile all day long she is one of the sweetest person I have ever met.
I don’t know much about her that is because we don’t talk so often, and I guess that is because we are very busy in our daily schedules. But I just want to tell her that, I just wanna know you better. I want you to give me a chance to know you better.
Every morning I wake up thinking about you, brings smiles on my face and makes my day a perfect one, that usually don’t happens with me, or I can say that it never happened to me before. I still have your picture in that blue dress and you look so pretty. I love the way you say OMG...!! I love it seriously J I also love it when you advice me to remain happy always Though I never tried to implement this on my life, but will surely do so. The way you write “SUP” is awesome J. I still remember your picture in which you seem like a mermaid and I told you about that. It is about a year before we met and now after one year I want to tell you that with time relationships strengthen itself and our relationship became more pure.
I know there are no perfect love stories in today’s scenario, but we must not believe in stories, because real life creates our own stories, you once told me that you wait for the person who will fill your empty diary and will write about you, I just wanted to fill a corner of my part in that empty diary of yours. I don’t know what I feel for you, but I definitely felt about writing for the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I use to call you an Angel and believe me you are none less than an angel. May be I am just another person in your life, but you belongs to a crucial page of the book of my life. I regret for not respecting you sometimes but I don’t regret for my feelings. I know that a beautiful girl, who certainly waiting for her prince charming would never even think about a guy like me but then its my destiny.
I still remember when you called me on my birthday, when I was eagerly waiting for your call, and made my day so special I wont forget that day ever.
The most beautiful thing about you is that you never disrespected my feelings, you consider me a true friend, and that is what I like about you. I don’t hope anything from you, just thank you to be in my life and make it more cheerful and colourful.
For Kin....
My angel....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheerzz VJ